AN OPEN LETTER TO VISITING FOOTBALL FANS:
When you heard the draft was being held in Philadelphia, we imagine there was some trepidation. But we promise to be on our best behavior and not throw snowballs, because we are turning over a new leaf. And also it is late April.
In order to repair our relationship with you, the visiting football fan, we’d like to accept responsibility for our prior missteps.
TO THAT END:
• We apologize for “accidentally” spilling beer on your New York jacket.
• We apologize for aggressively shaking the visiting team bus.
• We apologize for running over your Pittsburgh cornhole game in the parking lot.
• We apologize for using profane language, but that was directed at our special teams.
• We apologize to the entire city of Dallas.
• We apologize for pounding on the porta potty the entire time you were inside.
• We apologize for drawing attention to your wife’s mustache.
• We apologize for cheering every time your team trainer came on the field.
• We apologize to the governor of New Jersey for comparing his love of a certain team to the love of sticky buns.
We hope this sets your mind at ease. The past is the past and we believe that it is better to look toward the future. And we’re not just saying that because we have a young franchise quarterback.
THE FANS OF PHILADELPHIA
Lukewarm welcome signs
Who we are.
We put together a welcome for visitors because we love the game and love talking about it even more. Other things we love? Collaborating with our clients to help their business grow.
Click below to find out what we’re all about or to share our lukewarm welcome on social.